Management and Administrative and Technical (A&T) Employees:
- All full-time, active employees are eligible for the full tuition allowance of $8,000.
- All part-time, active employees are eligible for a pro-rated portion of tuition allowance based on the employee’s scheduled percentage of full-time employment.
- Employee must not be under any active discipline or performance action plan.
- Full-time, active payroll employees are eligible for full tuition allowance after attaining regular status.
|Employee Group||IBEW Union||SEIU Union||ESC Union|
|Full-time Annual Allowance Cap||$5,250||$5,250||$6,000|
- Part-time employees and employees who have not attained regular status are not eligible for the program.
- Employees on leave of absence, non-employee workers (contractors, agency employees, leased employees), hiring hall employees, outage employees, summer hires, interns, retired employees, and employees currently participating in an apprenticeship are not eligible for the program.
See the Summary of Benefits Handbook for potential tax implications and additional information.