Retirement Home

Address Updates

Whether you’re a retiree, surviving spouse or pension beneficiary, it’s important that you stay in touch with PG&E to make sure you get your benefits.

The PG&E Pension Service Center handles address updates for the following benefits for all retirees and survivors—even if you don’t have a pension:

  • Pension
  • Retiree medical
  • Postretirement life insurance

To update your address:

Log in to your PG&E PensionConnect account at
Call the PG&E Pension Service Center at 1-800-700-0057

Fidelity handles address updates for the 401(k) account. Log in to your NetBenefits account at or call 1-877-743-4015.

If you don’t update your address

If you change your address and you don’t tell PG&E, your pension payments may be temporarily suspended until PG&E has your new address. If your mail is returned as undeliverable or checks are uncashed, PG&E will suspend payments or lock the record until you confirm the correct address.

Home and alternate mailing addresses

You can maintain two types of addresses with the PG&E Pension Service Center.

Home and Alternate Addresses